If you missed the March meeting, the Arts CSP committee arranged our two student literature winners to read their award winning entries.
The old piano was cranked up as a singer along with his accompanying pianist entertained us with some Irish songs appropriately celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.
Also at this meeting, the following women were voted on and approved as your 2016-2018 officers.
Congratulations to the following:
- President: Patty Byrne
- First Vice President: Julia Yeargan
- Second Vice President: Vacant
- Third Vice President: Anna Campbell
- Corresponding Secretary: Jeanette Castro
- Recording Secretary: Pam Booker
- Treasurer: Vicki Currin
In April, we hold our last General Meeting of the year! It is hard to believe that another year of club work is almost gone. Join us on Monday, April 11th at 7pm at our club house located at 602 N. Ennis Street in Fuquay-Varina.